The attorneys at the ENF Law Firm have extensive knowledge and wide-ranging experience in zoning and planning proceedings including licensing, planning, appeals, and compensation in accordance with Section 197 of Israel’s zoning and planning Law and expropriation compensation.
Our zoning and planning Department offers clients ongoing, professional, and effective assistance in zoning and urban building plans, issuance of permits (both expedited and standard procedures), dealing with objection proceedings, legal proceedings before the Local Committee and Appellate Committee, including licensing and compensation appeals.
The zoning and planning Department works in collaboration with other departments in the firm, including the Taxation and Real Estate Departments, in order to ensure the best possible results for our clients. The department’s attorneys have extensive experience on both sides of the aisle, that is in representing both developers and local zoning and planning committees. This gives them a comprehensive perspective of the field. Hence, they are capable of providing clients with the best advice possible to navigate these complicated bureaucratic procedures.
Our services include:
- Assistance in zoning and urban building plans
- Assistance through the permit issuance process
- Filing objections to plans and permits
- Filing appeals to appeals committees
- Representation in compensation lawsuits as a result of depreciation (Section 197 of Israel’s Planning and Building Law)
- Representation in licensing appeals
- Filing compensation claims for expropriation
- Betterment tax reduction